We are just a few days away from camp and we could not be more excited!!!! As the countdown begins for our buses to depart on Sunday, the excitement is building for summer 2013 at Camp Wenonah!!! Camp is in full gear, the waterfront is open with sailing, canoeing, kayaking, swimming, fishing, land sports and so much more! The weather has been extraordinary; the staff are ready and eager to welcome you. Be sure to check back here daily for posts and pictures from around camp while it is happening. You can also follow us on twitter @CampKivita
· If driving your child to camp please note drop off time is Noon to 1pm.
· Buses depart at 9:30 am SHARP Sunday August 11, at Vaughan Mills Mall(1 Bass Pro Mills Drive), entry #3 between posts 3D and 3E.
· Please arrive at least 30-60 minutes early at the buses to check-in medications and review for ms. If you are sending your child with a light lunch or snack it must be NUT FREE
· If you are dropping your child at camp, ensure we have been informed and please arrive between 11:30-12:30
· Do NOT send your child to camp with cell phones or electronic internet enabled devices – these are not permitted at camp and will be confiscated. No exceptions.
· Remember to bring a sheet and sleeping bag or blanket
· For any emergency’s or delays the morning of departure please be sure to message Stacey or Emily email@example.com or for medial issues you can phone Christina: 416-909-2863
See you on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!Yours in Camping,The Camp Team