Click here to donateMORE
TRANSPLANT – TRANSFORM
Dear Campers and Families,
The countdown to Camp 2019 is on!!! Follow along on Twitter for Blog Posts under the “news’ tab and updates @CampKivita
The 2019 Handbook can be accessed on the link here with all the info you need for camp: Camp Kivita 2019 – Camper Parent Handbook
Camper registration is now full for summer 2019. Camp will be held August 11-17, 2019. Please note once you have registered your child, we are committed to paying for this space, so if there is a need to cancel please let us know as soon as possible so we have enough time to offer the space to wait-listed campers. Late cancellations for non verified medical reasons or no-shows will impact your child’s eligibility for camp in future years. Spots available for the 2019 Season:
Updated July 4:
– Camper Boys – 34 spots – FULL- Contact Caron to be placed on wait-list
– Camper Girls – 34 spots FULL – Contact Caron to be placed on the wait-list
– Leadership Boys – 6 spots – 1 spots remain open
– Leadership Girls – 6 spots – FULL – Contact Caron to be placed on wait-list
How to register:
- Complete online forms: http://wenonahkivita.
- Parents/guardians are asked to review the Handbook by clicking here: Camp Kivita 2019 – Camper Parent Handbook
- Leadership option does not appear online – if you are applying for the leadership in training program, once you complete the online please email both: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you complete the online application you will receive an email acknowledgement that your application is under review.
If you have any questions regarding your application please contact Caron Brick at email@example.com or 905-631-2849.
If you have questions about camp in general please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 416-985-2310.
We are so excited for an incredible summer 2019!
Stacey, Emily & Christina,
The Camp Kivita team
CAMP KIVITA IN THE NEWS! Watch our interview with the CBC’s Dwight Drummond on Camp Kivita & Organ Donation and Transplantation in Ontario here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9JeVld7NI8 Special thanks to Camper Isabella and the Amazing CBC Team!!
Camp means everlasting bonds with amazing friends who know the struggles of life. We know that each day is a gift and camp gives us that escape that we need to get our minds off of our health issues. Camp also gives us a chance to do things we may never do which is so much fun!!!kidney transplant recipient
I had a great time at camp. There were so many activities to choose from it was hard to pick. Doing the Leadership in Training program was an amazing experience, we grew and learned a lot. I will definitely be taking some of the skills I learned at camp and applying to my daily lifekidney transplant recipient
Anyone who asks me how my summer this year was has always gotten the same answer – Camp Kivita was definitely the highlight of my summer. I had so much fun doing summer activities and trying new things such as kayaking and archery. The entire experience just meant so much to me because I made many new friends who I could easily relate to since we all had transplants. I loved getting to know people who have been through the same things that I have. I just want to thank all the staff and coordinators at camp kivita, all the nurses and everyone who made transplant camp possible because without them I wouldn’t have had this once in a lifetime experience.kidney transplant recipient
- 18 Aug 2017
Macdonald Sager Manis LLP
Lawyers and Trade-Mark Agents